I started a few weeks from a general restructuring of Asterisk CTI. The new version, For which is indicatively planned for release in early 2009 Represents a revolution against the first version of the project.
The main features are:
- Approach completely renovated: the Centralized server configuration and client services Entitled to be Notified of calls, and applications to be Launched on workstations.
- Software completely rewritten in C # with mono, using the GTK libraries. This will have a truly cross-platform software.
- Client, called AstCTIClient, rewritten in GTK and multiplatform.
- All configuration can be handled by software called AstCTIConfigurator and will be stored in a MySQL database.
- The configurations will be saved in an XML file to be loaded at AstCTIServer: This will make the server independent of any failures of the MySQL database.
- Multilanguage support.
Tags: Call Center Systems | Voip PBX | Asterisk Consultant Naples | Switchboard Phone | Voip | Asterisk CTI | PBX | IP Phones | Networking | Linux
Development of IVR, call center systems, Voip PBX.